MANAGED TRADING SYSTEMS
WE PROVIDE RELIABLE COMPUTER TRADING SOLUTIONS THAT GENERATE MORE PROFIT WITH LESS RISK THROUGH A CALCULATED AND QUANTITATIVE APPROACH
The global currency market also known as Forex for its or FX is the largest financial market in the world with a turnover of over U.S. $ 5 trillion (USD), which makes it the most liquid financial market in the world.
Forex trading for profit is therefore a great opportunity to make money in a fast paces world and generate more income than most investments. To do this however, you need many years of experience and to be really good at what you do.
At Sarafu, we have taken the burden off your shoulders. Through our many years of experience in the market, we have made automated systems that we set up in our clients accounts and continually monitor the performance of the software to ensure top performance.
The customer pays Sarafu an initial set up fee and a small percentage of profits every month as licence fees for the software. Our software/expert advisers have consistently made high returns and a a perfect way to make that extra buck.
TRADING SYSTEM AUTOMATION SERVICES
We have developed automated trading systems, including custom indicators, custom strategies, custom risk controls and other tools for automated trading. We work with a wide variety of programming languages such as Java, C++, C#, Matlab which can make versatile, high throughput trading systems with reliability and high speed on collocated servers with direct market access and custom FIX engines.
Additionally, we also work with and have expertise in the API(s) of most popular trading platforms such as MetaTrader. If you already have an existing trading system, we can start enhancing and building on top of it quickly without any duplication of labour.
Each trading strategy has its unique trading logic. Most of the strategies we have deployed for our clients that are usually employ combination of trades based on the following general algorithms:
Alpha Generating Strategies
- Market Making: Trading strategies that seek to profit by providing liquidity to other traders, while avoiding accumulating a large net position in a stock
- Trend Following: Strategies that involve a combination of technical indicators and triggers trade decisions based on when certain indicator change a certain way.
- Mean Reversion: Strategies based on a theory suggesting that prices and returns eventually move back towards the mean or average. This mean or average can be the historical average of the price or return or another relevant average such as the growth in the economy or the average return of an industry.
- Spreading: Strategies involving long and short positions in derivatives often on the same or similar underlying. From simple calendar spreads and butterfly spreads to complicated customized spreading algorithms (Fixed Income Cash & Futures, FX cash & Futures, Equity indexes cash & Futures, ….)
- Cross Exchange: Strategies that take advantage of price inefficiencies due to mispricing of same or similar instruments over various exchanges. This usually involves trades and hedges to be in different exchanges
- Arbitrage or Statistical Arbitrage
- Event / News Based
- Multi Asset Algos: Strategies that use one instrument class to hedge against another. For example Hedging Stock trades with Futures, or Futures trades with Options.
Splitting large orders into series of smaller ones in order to reduce market impact and achieve better arrival price
- Rollover Algorithms
- VWAP: Volume-Weighted Average Price (VWAP) is the ratio of the value traded to total volume traded over a particular time horizon (usually one day). It is a measure of the average price a stock traded at over the trading horizon
- TWAP: The average price of contracts or shares over a specified time is known as Time Weighted Average Price
Custom Trading Solutions
- Custom Order Types
- Custom Triggers
- Custom Macros and Hot Keys
- Data Capture and Play Back
At Sarafu Forex, we’re out to prove that Forex signals can be important and make a major difference in your trading Our reliable Forex signals will provide you with expert advice about when to buy and sell the major currency pairs at a small fee. If you’re looking for daily signals, we recommend that you Contact Us for a look at some of the best professional signals.
But if this is your first time using trading signals or you need reliable Forex signals only a few times a week, we will take you through and give you a free trial – we look forward to helping you trade successfully!
EXPERT ADVISOR SALE
Currency traders who engage in manual trade need to spend a whole lot of time analyzing fundamental and technical date while also monitoring market conditions. This is something that is not only time consuming but also extremely difficult, especially for folks with little to no experience in trading. We offer a sophisticated MetaTrader 4 Expert Advisor; a completely automated currency trading system which is packed with state of the art forex trading technology. It is easy to operate and has been developed to return a stable monthly profit while simultaneously keeping risk at the lowest possible level. Our Expert Advisors are back tested on real market information and forward tested on real accounts. They have proven over the years that its mathematics trading algorithm is capable of generating high profit during different kinds of market conditions.
For a full portfolio of our EA's for sale and what they can do for you, please Contact Us